Embark on a comprehensive 3-day tour to Petra and Wadi Rum and discover 2 of the most visited and important sites in Jordan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait by the main entrance of the hotel 10 min before your pickup time. Pickup is from the Club Hotel Eilat and Arava Border Crossing Station.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The border fees ($65 USD) and Jordanian visa fees ($60 USD if you have not pre-arranged a visa) must be paid on-site. USD and Jordanian Dinars are accepted. No visa fee is required for stays of 2 nights or longer
- Modest clothing is recommended (no short skirts, low-cut shirts, or garments revealing the midriff), headscarves are not required
- The suggested tip for group tours to Jordan is $5 per person per day for the driver and guide
- It is recommended to follow the customs and tip in order to ensure a high-quality experience for customers
- Please bring your passport, sunscreen, sunglasses and hat, scarf, ATM card or cash, US Dollars or Jordanian Dinar for tips, and shoes suitable for walking
- Please be ready at your hotel 15-minutes prior to the pickup time
- Small delays can sometimes occur at the border, or at other points during the tour
- During Ramadan the tour itinerary will change due to earlier closure of the border