With a local by your side, explore the enchanting Arashiyama district, famed for beautiful scenery and natural wonders like the Bamboo Grove, Togetsukyo Bridge, Jojakko-ji Temple, and Tenryuji Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- You will be met at any location in the centre Kyoto or Arashiyama. The host will reach out to you beforehand to confirm your requested location. If you are staying in the centre of Kyoto or Arashiyama, the host will meet you at your hotel (please specify the name and address of the hotel).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Your local host will contact you to arrange a meeting time and location and to get to know you and create a personal itinerary