Embark on an epic 3-day trek to explore the Colca Canyon. See condors flying, admire the mountain scenery and stay in local villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- 3:00-3:30 AM: Pickup from hotels located at downtown Arequipa (near Plaza de Armas) 3:30-3:45 AM: Pickup from hotels located at San Lazaro, Vallecito and Yanahuara
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This longer trek is recommended for you to have more time to enjoy the views and take pictures of the impressive landscapes of the Colca Canyon
- Accommodation will be in a very simple lodge. The local partner will try their best to accommodate groups and couples together. Bathrooms are outside the rooms and shared. You can choose an add-on at checkout to upgrade to a private room with bathroom for the second night only
- Generally very little acclimatization is necessary if you have spent time in Arequipa, Puno or Cusco