Explore the countryside of Arequipa on a two-day tour that ends with an outstanding visit to the Colca Canyon, which is one of the deepest canyons in the world. Enjoy beautiful views of the mountains and vast fields along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top).