Explore Arrábida coast on a cetaceans watching tour from Sesimbra: bottlenose and common dolphins and dwarf whales in their natural habitat. Enjoy the stunning landscape of Arrábida coast and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunscreen, water and a light snack
- Note: This activity has a duration varying from 2 to 4 hours (depending on the time it takes to find the dolphins)