Set sail for Arrábida National Park on a dolphin watching cruise from Sesimbra. Encounter bottlenose dolphins, common dolphins and dwarf whales in their natural environment. Experience the stunning landscape of the Sado Estuary and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the gate of the Sesimbra Marina, Av. dos Náufragos, 2970, Portugal. GPS coordinates: 38.436379, -9.114560.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunscreen, water and a light snack
- Note: This activity has a duration varying from 2 to 4 hours (depending on the time it takes to find the dolphins)