Join a day trip led by a guide from the Port of Ashdod and head out to explore Masada, Ein Bokek, and the Dead Sea, before returning to Ashdod port in time for your cruise ship departure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
When you arrive at the port, a guide from Bein Harim will be waiting for you, holding a sign that reads “Bein Harim”.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- When making your booking it is important to include the name of your ship and the scheduled time of docking.
- The above itinerary is planned for a 9-hour Masada and Dead Sea tour from Ashdod port with an 08:00 pick-up time and 17:00 drop-off time.
- We are obligated to get you back to your cruise ship for the scheduled departure. In order to do this, day tours starting from Ashdod cruise port after 8:00 will be shortened and some of the sites planned for this itinerary may not be included.
- The tour is available for customers that arrive on cruise ships in Ashdod port only.
- Occasionally we cannot visit specific sites due to limited accessibility, security issues, holiday festivities, etc.
- We recommend that you bring water, a hat, sunscreen, a bathing suit, a towel, and wear comfortable shoes. Bring sandals or other suitable footwear for wearing in the water, as the Dead Sea seabed can be slippery. This tour is not advisable for people with limited mobility.