Explore the most important archeological sites of classical Greece on a 3-day, carbon-neutral tour. Visit Mycenae, Delphi, the center of the ancient world, and Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up / drop off service is available from the majority of centrally located hotels in Athens on request.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that a hotel accommodation tax will be applied to your tour. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night
- Pickup is available from the majority of hotels in Athens and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time. Alternatively, you can meet at the tour supplier's office 15 minutes before the tour.