Explore Athens on a 6-hour tour designed for cruise travelers and other visitors who want to spend some of their time shopping and dining. See the Acropolis and other important sites in the city, and shop and enjoy Greek cuisine in the Plaka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- The Acropolis Museum is open from 08:00-20:00. Tickets cost EUR 5.00.
- The Acropolis is open from 08:00-19:00 in the summer, and from 08:30-15:00 during the winter season (1 November to 31 March).
- An Acropolis multi-ticket costs EUR 12.00 and includes entrance to the Temple of Zeus, Ancient Agora, Roman Forum, Kerameikos, and the Theater of Dionysos.
- All sites and museums are closed on 1 January, 25 March, 1 May, 28 October, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. Sites are open from 12:00-15:00 on Good Friday and on Holy Saturday from 08:30-15:00. Sites are closed on Easter Sunday and open on Easter Monday from 08:30-15:00.
- During the summer, it’s best to wear light clothing and to avoid dark colors. As the Acropolis can be very slippery, athletic shoes are recommended.
- You can purchase tax-free items during your shopping trip.
- The order of visits may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Note that the driver cannot escort you inside sites.