On visiting Athens, enjoy the perfect combination tour for History buffs, including a visit to the Acropolis and all it's famous monuments, as well as to the fascinating Ancient Agora and it's Museum!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will pick you up from "Fresko Yogurt Bar Acropoli" located on 3, Dionyssiou Areopagitou st. which is at the beginning of the pedestrian walkway that takes you from Hadrian's Arch to the Acropolis. Please be at the meeting point at 15 minutes before the start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that entrance fees are not includes so please make sure you have enough cash (Euros) with you to purchase the tickets. The tour operator will buy the tickets for you in advance, in order to avoid lining up