See and learn about the most significant monument in Greece on a group tour or more intimate private experience. Visit the new Acropolis Museum and marvel at findings from this archaeological site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Choose the private option for a more intimate experience at a starting time that can be arranged upon request
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The tour lasts 3 to 4 hours, depending on the group's pace and weather conditions
- In an effort to ensure that you will avoid any kind of discomfort and most importantly that you will feel comfortable, guides may change order of the sites you may visit