Enjoy a hassle-free city walking tour of Athens with a fascinating self-guided audio tour on your phone. Follow along at your own pace as you learn about this legendary city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point. The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at Syntagma Square. The easiest way to get there is on foot or by metro (line 3, Syntagma Station). The tour ends in front of the old Parliament House (the Blue Bridge) located near Syntagma Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Admission fees for the museums, archaeological sites, and monuments are not included
- This is a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through an app)
- You will receive an email from the local supplier with important audio instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB).
- This tour is wheelchair accessible