Explore the famous Acropolis of Athens on a guided tour. Admire its many monuments and ancient buildings and learn how the site has influenced cultures and civilizations right up to the present day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please be at the meeting point at 8:45 AM. Your guide will be holding the orange Athens Walking Tours sign and waiting for you at "FRESKO" Yogurt Bar Thissio located at Apostolou Pavlou 11, Athens 118 51 (400 meters from Thissio metro station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Student card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions.
- Entrance fees are not included and must be paid on site. The cost is about €20 per person. Your guide will purchase the skip-the-line entry tickets in advance to save you time
- Those under 18 years old get free entry to the Acropolis and all archaeological sites on presentation of valid ID. Students and teenagers get a reduced price with a valid ID or student card