Embark on a guided walking tour of Athens and delve into the history behind every turn. Explore ancient monuments with your guide, including the Roman Agora and Hadrian's Library.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
We will meet in front of the "Gate of Athena", which is the entrance to the Roman Agora. We will meet outside the archeological siteOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- You don't need to purchase the entrance tickets in advance, we will pass by the ticket office together and will assist you. There is never a long queue in these places.