See the sights of Athens by eco-friendly bike at a relaxed pace on a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour. Pedal past must-see locations and hidden spots, including the Panathenaic Stadium and Roman Agora. Get insider tips about the city from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- While there will be photo stops at different points, you will not enter any archaeological site that requires a licensed tour guide.
- Please note, participants riding electric bikes may join your tour group.
- The guide will answer questions, provide information regarding daily life in Athens, give tips on shopping areas and night life spots, and offer any other help to make your stay in Athens as pleasant as possible.
- There is a limited number of bikes for heights less than 160 cm; please let the local partner know if you will require one beforehand
- Tours run in all weather conditions