Let a real street artist guide you through the active street art scene of Athens. Decipher the hidden messages behind spectacular examples of urban art on a visit to 3 of the city's neighborhoods, where the immense richness of street art is concentrated.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Thissio Train Station. The station is on a pedestrian street, at the end of Adrianou Street. You can get there easily either by train (green line) or you can get off at Monastiraki Metro Station (blue line) and walk down Adrianou Street. At Thissio Station you will find an orange booth marked “ΚΤΕΛ ATTIΚΗΣ” (KTEL ATTIKIS). Your guide will wait for you in front of the organge booth.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wireless tour guide systems will be provided. Receivers are thoroughly sanitized between use and all earpieces are single-use.