Enjoy a full day tour in the historical center and the modern city of Athens. Visit the Acropolis, New Acropolis Museum, stroll around Plaka & Monastiraki, and conclude with a driving tour around the most interesting sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Athens. Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will wait for you outside holding a label with the name under which the reservation has been confirmed. The number of people per vehicle is limited. The Sedan has up to 3 people, the SUV has up to 3 people, the mini van has up to 7 people, and the minibus has up to 15 people.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The itinerary is subject to change according to the opening-closing hours of the venues and depending on the tourist season
- Meals are not included in the rate, but adequate time will be given for a lunch or coffee break
- The tickets for the archaeological sites and museums are not included in the rate, but they can be provided upon request through e-mail correspondence after your booking confirmation