Bring the whole family along for an eclectic mix of modern and ancient sights on an electric bike tour of Athens. Enjoy amazing views from Pnyka and Filopappos Hill, and glide down the picturesque streets of Plaka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch
Select participants and date
53 Apostolou Pavlou, Athens (near Thisseio train station). Right behind the small park right from the station about 50 meters distance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that children aged 4-11 years old don't get their own bike but ride along on the same bike with their parent (tag-along or seat)
- You are strongly advised to wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please wear sun screen on sunny days
- Multiple languages may be spoken by the tour leader