Spend the day in the Argolis region, exploring Mycenae, the city “rich in gold,” and its archaeological site, where you can marvel at the acoustics of the ancient Epidaurus Theater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel Lobby in Athens. Please provide the local supplier with your full details.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this service may be bilingual
- An additional charge may be applied at the time of booking for the transfer service for customers staying in Athens Coastline or Piraeus Port hotels