Explore 2 of the most popular Greek islands of the Aegean Sea on a 4-day self-guided tour of Mykonos and Santorini. Swim from some of the best beaches in Greece, stroll streets of whitewashed houses, and experience the vibrant nightlife of Little Venice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that you can choose to stay in either a 3-star or a 4-star hotel
- This is a non-escorted tour. You will have free time to discover the islands at your own leisure
- The duration from Athens to Mykonos is approximately 5 hours, from Mykonos to Santorini is approximately 2 hours and from Santorini to Athens is approximately 8 hours
- The hotel in Mykonos will be located close to Mykonos town or elsewhere on the island and in Santorini usually in Kamari or Perissa, depending on availability
- Please note that as of January 1 2018, a hotel accommodation tax will be applied. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night
- When booking, please provide your nationality and date of birth. This information is required for the issuance of the ferry tickets