Explore the beautiful blue and white village of Little Venice of Mykonos on a day trip from Athens. Spend time walking through the charming streets and enjoy panoramic views of the Aegean Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Customer should wait at the hotel lobby ot the meeting point. The bus will have a sign "Daily tours from Athens".
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- On the 29th of September and on all Wednesdays of October, the provider departs by ferry at 750 AM and is returned by plane at 11:50PM
- The tour includes walking along cobblestone streets
- Travel time by plane: make sure that you do not carry with you items that are not allowed by the airport authorities
- Passport or ID card are necessary for the passenger to be allowed on the plane.
- Early pick-up at around 4 AM
- Stay on the island: approximately 7 hours
- Plane and ferry arrival and departure times are subject to modifications due to weather conditions