Marvel at the astonishing Monasteries of Meteora suspended on top of sandstone rock pillars formed over 60 million years ago. Discover this amazing location founded in the 14th and 15th centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Get picked you up from your hotel any other location specified in Athens.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour has a guaranteed departure and it is completely private. Your chauffeur will assist you with anything you might require along the way and recommend you the best places for lunch and photographs along the way
- If the Holy Monastery of Great Meteoro is not open on the date you book, a similar site will be visited instead