Enjoy an evening trip to the astonishing Temple of Poseidon on Cape Sounion, and watch the magical sunset over the Aegean Sea. Learn about the Athens Riviera and immerse yourself in local Athenian life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Halandri Metro Station (Blue Line), which is a 20-minute ride from Athens Syntagma. Once you are at Halandri Metro Station, follow the exit “To Vrilissia” and meet your trip attendant outside the station. Please bear in mind that you should be at the departure point 10 minutes before the time indicated in the schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entrance to the archaeological site is free for youths up to 18 years old and students inside the European Union
- Reduced entrance (50% off) is valid for European Union citizens aged over 65 and students of higher education institutes outside the European Union.
- In the winter season (1 November to 31 March) the general entrance fee to the archaeological site is €5
- Make sure to arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to tour departure