Explore the picturesque south coast of Attica on this Cape Sounion tour. Stop to see the Temple of Poseidon and enjoy sunset views over the Aegean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is provided to any hotel/accommodation in Athens.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You will receive an email after booking from the activity provider with your exact pickup details 24 hours prior departure
- Starting time may vary based on the sunset time of each month
- This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 16 people
- During the tour you may have the chance to swim so bring a swimsuit and towel
- Afternoon departure is roughly 4:00 PM, depending on the sunset. Winter departure (between November to March) is roughly 3:00 PM
- The beach stop starts at the end of April and finishes by October
- The private option allows you to choose a departure time that best fits your schedule; this tour option is ideal for large families, groups of friends, or cruise ships passengers