A tour to learn the secrets of wine making, taste the local wines and visit Nafplio, which is of high cultural importance in Greek wine making. You will also learn of some of the unknown rich culture of this region of Greece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Greek
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Athens. Please advise your hotel name and address
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Passengers must be able to prove they are over the age 18 years for consumption of alcohol at wineries
- Please wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses and a hat
- Bring photo/video equipment if you wish to document your day
- We recommend that all traveler’s have their own insurance policy that covers all the activities on the tour (such as delay, illness and loss of property which may result in failure to join or complete the tour)
- We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen property
- Pick up locations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to tour departure
- Smoking is not permitted on the vehicles or inside winery buildings