Enjoy a day of contrasts as you discover the best of Auckland’s city, beaches, and rainforests on a fully-guided small group day, including a kiwi-style afternoon tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland accommodation. Contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up location and time, which will be 30 minutes earlier than the tour start time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch or there will be an opportunity to purchase lunch (at own expense, cash required).
- This is small-group tour with a dedicated guide and a maximum of 10 guests.
- If you are booking the tour within 2 hours of departure, please call the local operator immediately after booking via the phone number provided on your voucher to confirm your pick-up details.
- Pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland hotels by and starts 30-minutes prior to tour start time.