Treat yourself to a unique combination of sailing and dining with a 2.5-hour dinner cruise on Waitemata Harbor. Enjoy a delicious set menu of New Zealand fare while taking in wonderful views of the city as the yacht sails on the picturesque harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at the tour partner's kiosk (Auckland 1010, New Zealand) located inside Auckland's Viaduct Harbour at the end of Quay St, diagonally across from the entrance to the New Zealand Maritime MuseumOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please advise your preferred menu option and any specific dietary requirements in the check out page
- You can purchase a wine or beer from the fully licensed bar on board during your cruise
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol in New Zealand
- The activity is not wheelchair accessible
- A toilet is available onboard the vessel
- The activity requires minimum numbers to operate, in the unlikely even these are not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Menu - Select 1 main and 1 dessert per person
- Chicken Caesar with soft-boiled egg, bacon and croutons, or Sirloin Steak with red wine, pomme purée, broccolini (GF), or Market Fish pan fried with potatoes, lemon, capers, asparagus, beurre blanc (GF), or a Quinoa Bowl with roast pumpkin, spinach, feta, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pomegranate (V, GF)
- Desserts: Coconut Panacotta pineapple salsa (VG, GF), or Eton Mess berries, meringue, and cream (GF), or coffee Brûlée biscoff, or chocolate mousse hazelnut (GF)