Visit New Zealand’s top 2 destinations on this full-day tour. Visit the real Middle-Earth at the Hobbiton Movie Set and then continue to the Rotorua Geothermal Valley, the center of Maori art and culture and home to the world-famous Pohutu Geyser.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off available from Auckland CBD hotels. Pick-up can also be arranged from Auckland airport or cruise terminal on request and subject to availability. Contact the local operator after booking to coordinate.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pick up time between 6:00 am to 6:30 am depending on your location and will be confirmed by the local operator after booking
- The Hobbiton Movie Set Tour is a fully guided walking tour and sensible footwear is recommended
- Minimum of 4 participants are required for the tour to operate. In the event that this is not met you will be offered an alternate date or full refund