Visit the original barracks and gas chambers on a guided tour with skip-the-line access to Auschwitz. Take a poignant trip through history via period photos and personal artifacts that bring the past to life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, French, Polish, Greek
Select participants and date
Your host will be waiting in front of the luggage storage area in the Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau. You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Entrance to the site may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID
- Wheelchairs are available at the Visitor Service Center if reserved in advance
- Bags bigger than 20x30x10 centimeters are not allowed
- Please provide your contact details to the activity provider at the time of booking the tour