Visit the original barracks and gas chambers on a guided tour with skip-the-line access to Auschwitz. Take a poignant trip through history via period photos and personal artifacts that bring the past to life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, German, English
Select participants and date
Your host will be waiting in front of luggage storage. You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour begins.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Entrance to the site may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID
- Wheelchairs are available at the Visitor Service Center if reserved in advance
- Bags bigger than 20x30x10 centimeters are not allowed
- Please provide your contact details to the activity provider at the time of booking the tour