Visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial and travel 135 meters underground at the Wieliczka Salt Mine, on a combined guided tour experience with hotel pickup from Krakow.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Polish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup locations vary. More information will be provided at checkout.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Be prepared to go through a security check in order to enter Auschwitz-Birkenau
- There are 800 steps on the way down the mine and the return to the surface will be by lift
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 59ºF (15ºC)
Select participants and date