This tour will take you to the Luberon region famous for the beautiful landscape and the old perched villages built with dry stones. You will also discover Fontaine de Vaucluse and its impressive Sorgues river resurgence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In front of the tourist information center of Avignon, 41 cours Jean Jaurès.Open in Google Maps ⟶