Discover Avila and Segovia in this guided tour from Madrid. See the Roman Aqueduct and the Alcazar in Segovia and take in Avila’s medieval walls dating from the 11th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the VPT Tours office to redeem your ticket at the front. The closest public transportation is bus line 74 or the metros located at the Plaza España Station (lines 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez Station (line 3).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring your own headphones (wire headphones 3.5) to make the tour of the Alcazar in Segovia
- If you do not own your own headphones, these will be lent to you by the activity provider. They are disinfected after each use
- The Alcazar of Segovia will be closed on May 2 and June 9. On these dates, the Alcazar will be replaced by the Cathedral