Spend a half day off the coast of São Miguel Island learning about local fish species or working on your fishing technique. The skipper will ensure that you have personalized attention on this outing that caters to a maximum group size of 4 participants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Portuguese, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the single entrance gate to the Marina Portas do Mar, right in front of the Ponta Delgada city center, and in front of the administration office of the Marina Portas do Mar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring a warm and waterproof jacket (especially for cooler or rainy weather), sun protection, and sunglasses.
- 22-foot boat with 150-horsepower Yamaha motor will be provided
- Insurance, maritime travel permit and fishing license are included in the price
- You will be briefed about the trip and/or fishing techniques