Visit Calakmul, the capital of the Mayan kingdom that ruled the lowlands Yucatan area for centuries. Journey into the Calakmul biosphere reserve, an outstanding natural protected area and the only United Nations World Heritage site in México.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 6 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Be prepared to walk for approximately 2.5 miles (4km)
- Lunch is not included with the pickup options from from Chetumal or Xpujil