Lose yourself in Bali’s northern wilderness and search for the majestic Sekumpul Waterfalls. Visit 2 iconic temples, Ulun Danu (lakeside twin pagodas) and Taman Ayun (Bali’s foremost UNESCO Heritage Site), and enjoy a small group tour for up to 5 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your accommodation in Bali. Pickup is included from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud. Supplemental charges apply for pick up from Candidasa (100,000 IDR per person) and from Lovina, Amed, and Tulamben (150,000 IDR per person). For group bookings, exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 travelers per group
- Additional payment of IDR 150K for the trekking guide per group will be paid on-site
- Entrance fees are not included in the standard small group option, please prepare some cash around IDR 150K.
- Pickup is included from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, and Ubud
- The exact pickup time for your tour depends upon your location. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the activity or fail to turn up on the date of your activity, no refunds will be offered