Learn the basics of scuba diving, and then take a dive at the Blue Lagoon in Padangbai on the east coast of Bali. Try your new skills with confidence and see the stunning marine life, such as blue-spotted stingrays and scorpion fish up close.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Indonesian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel lobby in Central Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran Beach (Kedonganan), ITDC, and Sanur.
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Important note: you must have at least 18 hours to rest to reduce nitrogen in your body before an upcoming flight; if you do not have 18 hours before your flight, you will not be allowed to participate in the dive
- Pick-up and drop off from remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Canggu and Ubud are subject to a small extra charge of $27 per group
- Participants have to be at least 10-years-old