Enjoy a spot of morning cycling and beach-hopping in Bali’s coastal southeast. Watch the sunrise at Sanur Point - one of Bali’s most photogenic locations. Tuck into a tasty breakfast and relax on Mertasari Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, or Ubud. There is an extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben (IDR150,000/pax), and Candidasa (IDR100,000/pax).
- Small group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Cycling clothing
Know before you go
- Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within the free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time
- Tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop
- If you are headed to a meeting point, heavy traffic in the mornings is expected; please leave with enough time to reach your destination