Immerse yourself in the Highlands on a day trip from Balloch to see Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, standing stones 5,000 years old, Inveraray Castle, Loch Fyne, and Kilchurn Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the VisitScotland Balloch Center. They will be holding an "Experience Scotland's Wild" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is for ages 12 and up
- A moderate level of fitness is required for the short walks
- You will visit a cafe where you can purchase lunch
- The meeting point at Balloch station is easily accessible by train from either Glasgow or Edinburgh