Explore, taste, and see Scotland on a tour of Stirling Castle, a whisky distillery, and the Highlands on a bus tour from Balloch. Listen to your guide's stories to learn about Scotland's rich history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide directly opposite the train station at the Visit Scotland information center. They will be holding an Experience Scotland's Wild logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour may be explored in reverse
- This tour is for ages 12 and up
- A moderate level of fitness is required as there will be some short walks
- You will be visiting a cafe where you can buy lunch
- The meeting location is easily accessible by train from either Glasgow or Edinburgh