Watch fin, humpback and minke whales, and dolphins on this boat trip along the Wild Atlantic Way, perfect for nature and wildlife fans. Have the chance of spotting basking sharks in spring and seals all year round.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your skipper at the North Pier of Baltimore harbor (just beyond the pier access barrier). Find the nearest free parking at the postcode P81 WT28 on google maps or use this link https://w3w.co/bangers.frames.runway/ Look for the yellow boat called Wave Chieftain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Sports shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 17 must wear a life jacket
- This tour is subject to minimum numbers and suitable weather/sea conditions. In the event of a change to the schedule, you will be offered an alternate date or voucher, or a full refund