Join a tour from Banff and discover The Icefields Parkway, one of the world's most scenic mountain roadways. Head to Columbia Icefield for an Ice Explorer ride to Athabasca Glacier. Take in amazing views from Columbia Icefield Skywalk.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from select hotels in Banff
- Private group
- Take a ride in a massive all-terrain vehicle onto the Athabasca Glacier
- Step out onto the glass-floored platform of the Columbia Icefield Skywalk
- Look for wildlife and admire the views of pristine lakes and breathtaking mountain peaks
- Learn how glaciers have shaped the landscape around you from your knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Banff
- Hot buffet lunch
- Ticket for Ice Explorer experience and Columbia Icefield Skywalk
- Light snacks and refreshments onboard
- Dedicated onboard guide
- Taxes and fees
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Please bring warm layers, as temperatures on the glacier can be significantly cooler. This tour will take place rain or shine.
- The audio devices at Columbia Icefield Skywalk are subject to availability and are not available when it is raining.
- Bring a bottle that you can fill with glacier water.