Explore local markets, interesting temples and untouched parts of Bangkok by bike. Savor an authentic Thai lunch by the canal with your guide. Take a canal boat ride on one of Bangkok's famous long-tail boats and see how the locals live along the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
• Take the MRT to the Itsaraphap MRT station. Then, get out at exit 2 and walk to Soi 23. Walk down Soi 23 past Achcha Coffee; you should see the office with lots of bikes • If you want to take a taxi, you can show this to the taxi driver. ฝั่งธนบุรี. ถนน อิสรภาพ ซอย 23. ติด รถไฟฟ้าใต้ดิน MRT. อิสรภาพ. ใกล้ วัดราชสิทธาราม • Please remember to leave in time to get to the meeting point prior to tour departure. In rush hour, it can take up to an hour to arrive at a hotel in downtown BangkokOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour involves cycling for more than 30 minutes
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must be able to lift the bike as Bangkok isn't 100% barrier-free, your guide will help you or any children if they are having difficulty