Explore Bangkok by night on two wheels. Marvel at famous landmarks lit up at night, and bike through small alleyways to discover the city like a local. Enjoy a small group tour of no more than 6 people, and savor a typical Thai meal at a local restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The best way to get here is to take the MRT to Itsaraphap MRT station. Then, get out at exit 2 and walk to Soi 23. Walk down Soi 23 past Achcha Coffee you should see our offices with lots of bikes. If you want to take a taxi: You can show this to the taxi driver. ฝั่งธนบุรี. ถนน อิสรภาพ ซอย 23. ติด รถไฟฟ้าใต้ดิน MRT. อิสรภาพ. ใกล้ วัดราชสิทธาราม Please remember to leave in time to get here. In rush hour it can take up to an hour to get to here from a hotel in downtown Bangkok.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must be able to cycle to join this tour
- You must cover your knees and shoulders in the temples (coverings can be provided)
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts