Explore the night markets of Bangkok's Chinatown. Sip a cup of delicious coffee and sample the distinctive flavors of the city. Marvel at the vibrantly colored flower market and learn about the trading culture of Bangkok. Led by an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Bangkok Hua Lamphong Railway Station. Your guide will be waiting in the main departure hall in front of the ticket counters. If you are arriving by MRT (subway) please take Exit 2. The address in Thai for a taxi is สถานีรถไฟหัวลำโพง.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 8 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- The tour can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions; please notify your guide at the beginning of the tour if you have any dietary requests
- Please ensure your knees and shoulders are covered as this trip may visit religious sites
- This tour is plastic-free
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.