Discover the small communities of Bangkok on a 4-hour bike tour, and see all that the Thai capital has to offer. Explore parts of Bangkok you’d never see on your own, including a slum kindergarten. Ride the Chao Phraya River by long tail boat, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai, Dutch
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet us at Rama III Road, Soi 71, in Bangkok about 5 - 10 minutes before starting time, thanks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
- The visit to the school may not be available during weekends and school holidays
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to 72 hours before the tour departure. For cancellations of between 48-24 hours before the tour a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations of less than 24 hours and no show's are charged in full
- Please note that the route is mostly traffic-free, so you can enjoy the bike ride and surroundings
- You don't need to be a cycling fanatic to join this excursion. The pace is relaxed, and includes enough stops to take pictures, get an explanation of the sights, enjoy something to drink, and to relax