Visit ElephantsWorld, and feed and bathe rescued animals. Take a trip to Kanchanaburi as well and see the Bridge on the River Kwai and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up at hotels in Bangkok
Select participants and date
River City BangkokOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- No riding of the elephants
- Be sure to bring your camera, sunglasses, hat, mosquito repellent and sun lotion
- Women are asked to swim in shirt and shorts in order to respect Thai culture
- Please remember to bring any personal medication
- A change of clothing is recommended as you will get wet while bathing the elephants