Connect with the local people on a Kanchanaburi private trip. Visit top sights like Bridge over the River Kwai, Erawan Waterfall, Sri Nagarin Dam viewpoint, Death Railway and Krasae Buddha Cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from the main lobby (ground floor) of your hotel/accommodation in Bangkok.
Select participants and date
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- - Program at the Erawan waterfall may be subject to change due to the flash flood in the rainy season. Appropriate attractions or activities will be replaced
- - Kanchanaburi is in the west part of Thailand (about 3 - 3.5 hours driving from Bangkok) which is rich in history and abundant in natural resources as well as many attractive places and activities like waterfalls, rafting, trekking, and many more