Explore must-visit iconic attractions in Bangkok by visiting the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple and the options for Wat Pho, local markets and Wat Arun. Enjoy this exclusive private trip with an experienced local tour guide in just half a day!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Bangkok.
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Participants on this tour should note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees or strapless-heel shoes.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect.
- Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace Grounds and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings.
- Restroom facilities are available.