Visit the ancient city of Ayutthaya, the capital of Siam. Enjoy a river cruise and take in the beautiful scenery and sites along the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up points are only for hotels located in the following areas: Khaosan, Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1 to 39 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even). The approximate pick-up schedule for each area: Sukhumvit at 6:30 AM, Khaosan at 6:30 AM, Sathorn at 6:40 AM, Siam at 6:50 AM, Pratunam at 6:45 AM, Silom at 7:00 AM. Please be in the reception of your hotel at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. The tour provider will inform you of the pick-up time once you provide your hotel information.
Select participants and date
Please check in with the Bigcountry Experience staff in front of the River City Mall where the roundabout is located. Then, depart on the bus in front of the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Tight clothing
- Ripped clothing
Know before you go
- Please do not wear shorts, tight pants, torn pants, mini short skirts, sportswear, sandals or sleeveless shirts. Pants or scarf can be bought for approximately 100 Thai Baht
- Pick-up are only for hotels located in the following areas:
- Khaosan, Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1 to 39 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even)
- Direct pick-ups are not guaranteed for those staying in a guesthouse, condo or apartment. It is advised that you contact the tour operator to confirm if pick-up is possible
- For those staying outside of the pick-up areas, it is suggested that you arrange your own transfer to the River City Shopping Complex
- If you are commuting to River City Shopping Complex, please make sure to arrive between 7:15 A.M. and 7:30 A.M.
- Children ages 1 and younger are free of charge if accompanied by a paying adult