Take a break from Bangkok and spend the day in nature, exploring Khao Yai National Park. Hike along nature trails and see impressive waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available Bangkok-wide. Look for a guide wearing TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at National Stadium BTS Station exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Pickup is available in from Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, and Wireless Road
- If you are not staying within the free pickup zones, you may select the meeting point option